Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Slaps-giving

Yet another successful few days up in the lab! I finished the two-baby burial and moved onto a small sieve job. The small sieve job was finished by 8 am this morning as the only contents were two tiny fragments of bone so I have finished 3 boxes already this week. I have started yet another sieve job that will be done by lunch tomorrow, so minimum 4 boxes this week!

In other news, Gen, Em and I have decided to invoke the rule of "Slapsgiving." Here is how it works: Emily is the "slap commissioner" and can award Gen and I slaps for good work in the lab (such as finding ear ossicles). We can use the slaps on any of the people involved on any day of the week, with each slap costing us one slap point. The only day we have unlimited slaps are Monday, as that is the day of "Slapsgiving," and the only rules are no hitting in the face. All other bets are on. Anyway, I have 7 slap points left this week, so I am planning a slap-fest for Gen tomorrow (don't tell her)! This all sounds really cruel and mean, but its actually pretty funny and forces us to keep on our toes, and think up new ways to torture our roommates.

Anyways- tomorrow is saturday - hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment